Venue & Hospitality
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Lyon, also spelled Lyons, capital of both the Rhône département and the Rhône-Auvergne- Alpes région, east-central France, set on a hilly site at the confluence of the Rhône and Saône rivers. It is the third largest city in France, after Paris and Marseille. ... Lyon was annexed to the kingdom of France in 1312. Lyon, the capital city in France’s Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, sits at the junction of the Rhône and Saône rivers. Its center reflects 2,000 years of history from the Roman Amphithéâtre des Trois Gaules, medieval and Renaissance architecture in Vieux (Old) Lyon, to the modern Confluence district on Presqu'île peninsula. Traboules, covered passageways between buildings, connect Vieux Lyon and La Croix-Rousse hill.
The city is known for its historical and architectural landmarks and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Lyon was historically known as an important area for the production and weaving of silk and in modern times has developed a reputation as the capital of gastronomy in France.
Lyon has been ranked as the most attractive city in France, toppling the likes of beautiful Bordeaux and picturesque Paris.
The Best Things To See and Do in Lyon:
- Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière. Church. View. ...
- Stroll Around Vieux Lyon. Architectural Landmark. View. ...
- Musée Lumière. Museum. View. ...
- La Place des Terreaux. Architectural Landmark. View. ...
- Le Théâtre Antique de Fourvière. Theater. View. ...
- Théâtre des Célestins. Theater. ...
- Grand-Parc Miribel Jonage. Park.